BOOKINGS-ACE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Bookings-Ace is a product of A-Base Web Solutions Ltd. For the purpose of this privacy statement the Bookings-Ace brand name referred in this statement applies equally to A-Base Web Solutions Ltd.
Your privacy is important to Bookings-Ace. This privacy statement provides information about data stored by Bookings-Ace. The data stored is only data that is necessary for the booking system to function correctly. This privacy statement explains the ways in which Bookings-Ace might use that information.
Personal Information Collection
The Bookings-Ace System may store the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about you including Names, Phone and Email Addresses.
- Information about your online bookings including Date, Item and booking partners.
Personal Information Usage
The Bookings-Ace System may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- notify you of bookings.
- notify you of password updates.
- allow your organisations web site administrators to contact you.
- allow you to; allow other organisations members to contact you.
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you on behalf of you organisation;
- administer and improve the functionality of this website;
Bookings-Ace does not disclose your personal information to other agents or sub-contractors.
Bookings-Ace is not responsible for the way in which your organisations (club, business or school) administrators may use your personal information.
Securing your data
Bookings-Ace will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Bookings-Ace will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.
Bookings-Ace is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.